Monday, March 11, 2013

Home Again!

I spent this last week in Mesa, and boy oh boy was I busy!! Even getting there was crazy! My flight was originally on Tuesday but there was a massive storm coming into Chicago that day so Monday afternoon at 12 I changed my flight to 3pm on Monday. That gave me about an hour to shower, pack, clean the house, find somewhere for Max to go until Kyle got home from school (he had mandatory classes) and find a ride to the airport. Like I said, CRAZY. But I was glad I went because LOTS of flights, including mine were delayed or cancelled on Tuesday. I'm glad I have friends who are willing to help me at the drop of a hat! SO grateful!!

 One of the best parts (if you take out seeing my family and eating good food) was that I had sessions up to my eyeballs!!! It started with a bridal session on Tuesday....


A family session on Wednesday...


A family session on Thursday....


A family session on Friday....


And ending with a wedding on Saturday....


Trust me, It was a party.

The trip came at the perfect time for me, too! Needed BADLY to get away!! Not going to lie though, this trip was SUPER stressful for me and not exactly what I needed it to be. I really was hoping that I'd get to relax and kind of unwind but that did not happen. Not even for ONE SECOND. I don't know why I thought it would with like 6 sessions booked, but a girl can dream right?? Hopefully I can figure out how to unwind at home or the hubs and I can run away for a night and unwind together. I don't think this week was a breeze for him either. But work is work!! He's always going to be busy with school and hopefully I can stay this busy working! The money is helpful and the money from this week will go far for us! So all the stress and not sleeping and exhaustion (in every sense of the word) will be worth it!!

Now I just have to sift through almost 4 thousand pictures and edit... it's basically going to take me 8 years. Well, probably not 8 years but it'll be a while! At least I love this part. Editing is where you can make a lot of magic happen! Woo!!

Also, stay tuned for my new tutorial coming up this week!! It's SUPER easy and if you have hands, you can do it!! It's great!

1 comment:

  1. Okay miss... You are so talented and amazing that you could fit all this in! How awesome :) I love your blog. Keep sharing all this fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete