Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter is Coming!

Thank you all for your kind and supportive words! Especially those of you who emailed with your experiences. Having kids is challenging for sure, but it's nice to know that I'm no the only mother that is challenged!! (I knew that before, but it's nice to be reminded) - it's also nice to be reminded of how many people care!

I wanted to share this with you all! A FREE Easter Printable ( or any day of the year printable )

Just right click on the picture and save it - it's a high resolution file. It's sized for an 8x10. Just please comment and let me know you love it if you've decided to use it!

Christ the Lord is indeed Risen. Alleluia.

I'll see you later this week!
xo



3 comments:

  1. Found your awesome print via Pinterest, thank you!

    CoinciDENTALly, my hubby graduated dental school in 08, so I KNOW what's it like to survive through those seemingly endless years! hang in there! :) What school is he at? My hubby graduated Univ. of Wash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the beautiful graphic! I used it to make Easter prayer cards for my Godchildren.

    ReplyDelete