Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Good News!!! Plus an ear infection...

Whew: I'm tired. And getting an ear infection (I'm pretty sure) because I can't hear out of my right ear. AT ALL. But it's ok. Maila and I will be twinners because she has an ear infection too.

But that's not our good news, even though that's pretty exciting happening.

And no (MOM - BOTH OF YOU), sadly it's not the "we're having a baby" news. No way.

It's more like:

WE BASICALLY WON THE LOTTERY AND ARE GOING TO BE ABLE TO SEE BOTH SIDES OF OUR FAMILIES THIS SUMMER!!!!!

Woo!!! 
*jumping for joy*


It's true people!! Mark it on your calendars and get ready to spend lots of hours in the pool, sun tanning in Phoenix, and then staying up way past my bedtime playing any kind of card game someone could think of in Boise.

It's going to be AWESOME.

We'll be in Phoenix from May 15 - May 27-28ish...

Then in Boise from then on until June 5th... there might be a TEENSY TINY excursion to Lewiston/Spokane during our escapde in Boise so that I can be at my best friends sealing to her newly adopted baby boy... but we'll cross the hurdle when we get there.

Alright? Alright. We hope you are as pumped about this as we are.

See you in the summer!!!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited! We'll be in Boise about the same time. It will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about Alaska? Will you be in Alaska? You will have two brothers in Alaska. I think you should go to Alaska.

    ReplyDelete