Thursday, March 14, 2013

4 Generations!


While I was going through my pictures today I came across this lovely...


Aw :) Four Generations!! What an exciting thing for Maila to have!!! I don't have one... at least not one that I know of...

This is one of the reasons that I LOVE photography so much. You guys seriously have no idea. I am madly, passionately, in love with photography. How else would I be able to preserve a memory like this? How, I ask you!! How??

Plus, if photography didn't exist.. then how would I remember that 5 seconds after walking into the house, Grandma ran right up to Maila and left the biggest lipstick mark you've ever seen.


It made me smile and I left it there for quite a while because I remember Grandma leaving lipstick marks on me ALL. THE. TIME. I seriously could not see my grandma without walking away with lipstick all over my face.

Now it's Maila's turn. Muah ha ha ha!!!


PLUS.... are you seeing this? How could you say no to THAT?!

You get it girl.



P.S. I can literally hear her laughing when I look at that last picture....  PHOTOGRAPHY MAGIC



1 comment:

  1. What an amazing woman she is! You are so following in her footsteps.

    ReplyDelete