Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I'm Grateful...

...for friendly reminders. My sweet friend Camille wanted me to make her some printables and I just ADORE the quotes that she gave me.

This one, is so applicable to me. Kyle and I don't have almost anything figured out, but we still have to move forward. It especially touches my heart when I think about this summer and everything that happened with my sweet little family, and how we had no idea what would happen, but we just had to move forward. You always have to move forward.

Thanks, darling - for being my friend, and being so wise!!



P.S. Camille, please come visit me! I'm only 12 hours away!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! You are so sweet :) I am currently trying to determine what the halfway point is/looking at airfare (aka my favourite pass-time!)
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete