Friday, February 22, 2013

I'm Grateful...

...today for snow. Believe it or not, it was a blessing today. We went to bed last night with ZERO snow on the ground and woke up with a couple inches.. how does Chicago do that??!

My sweet hubby took Maxi out and they played in the snow for 2 hours! Holy! It was a long time for them to spend outside in the frigid weather, but it paid off in the end. After coming inside, they took a 3 hour nap together. Talk about father/son bonding. It was such a wonderful day. I love seeing things that put a smile on my Maxi's face.


















I'm also grateful for warm coats, hot showers, warm boots, and my hot husband.

Life is Good.

1 comment:

  1. winter finally came to Chicago - good timing for Kyle - having fun with Max and Rambo in the snow looks like fun - cute pictures

    ReplyDelete