Saturday, July 14, 2012

July13th

Nope, she's not been born yet. Today was a good day. There's nothing different when it comes to my pregnancy and bed rest, but my emotions are so much better. It makes such a difference to be able to see my boy. Even if it is just for a couple hours a day. Plus my dad is in town and who doesn't love to see their dad? I think it's good for Kyle too. Having Max here has given him something to do during the day, although my dad took Max to work with him today. Of course Max was perfect for him. Max is usually perfect for the people who watch him. Friday marks the beginning of the 9th day that I've been in the hospital. It's kind of funny to me, I feel like in the moment, the days last so long. But when I think about last Thursday, it feels like forever ago. I'm glad I've been keeping some kind of a journal because I can't remember those first couple days. It's crazy. I still can't believe this is happening. I wrote this update on my iPod, so it's short and sweet. Hopefully I can find a computer to write a better update tomorrow. Plus my dad, Kyle, and Max are on their way to the hospital with doughnuts. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Doughnuts can make most anything better! keep it up Hailey! you're almost there!

    ReplyDelete