Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July 16th

Nope, she's not been born yet. Monday was pretty uneventful. I sat in bed most of the day and worked on crafts. Which was really nice and relaxing. I watched a couple chick flicks and even indulged in a guilty pleasure (Real Housewives of Orange County Reunion). Those women are mean!!! Kyle went golfing with Nico, Jake, and Kyra to some course he's had his eye on since we got here and was gone for like 6 hours!! It took so long!! I'm not complaining or anything, it's not like there were things to do here at the hospital, but in all his golfing adventures, it's never taken 6 hours. I was beginning to question whether he remembered where the hospital was. But oh well. He had a good time and that's all I really care about. Max is having a good time as well in Lewiston. Aunt Heidi is basically the best ever! She sends me photos throughout the day and I LOVE it!! Makes me feel like I'm not mIssing out on that much, even though I'm missing everything. But only a couple more days until I get to see him again!! SO EXCITED! And only one day left on bedrest. I'm having so many different emotions right now, I don't even know what to do with them all. Hopefully I remember to update tonight before my c-section tomorrow morning. After that, it's going to be crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Our kids are goig to have the same birthday, I'm bein induced tomorrOw morning :) I hoPe things go smoothly hailey, stay strong you're in so many Prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, you have been a trooper, that little bundle will be home soon! Best wishes and I will pray for a healthy baby.

    ReplyDelete