Thursday, April 11, 2013

Need more information?

Update:

**The time change is killing me - I have to wait until around 11 or 12 to call (my time) to get updates, so be patient with me.**

My dad was moved from the ICU to the Trauma unit. He had an ok night last night but is in a considerable amount of pain all the time. Luckily, morphine has been keeping him company so he's been able to rest a bit. The nurse at the hospital told me to call back in a couple hours to get another update. I'll put that on here afterwards.

My mom is still bed ridden, but my aunt gets to Hawaii in about 2 hours so that will be good. Mom needs somebody... so does my dad. But I think my dad's sister might be going to Hawaii for a couple days to stay with him. I'm not exactly sure about that, but I think that's what I heard through the grapevine.

PLEASE if you have questions, or need some kind of information or anything else. I ask you again, to NOT call my parents. I am the source of information for now so PLEASE call me. Or email me, or message me on facebook or whatever else. My parents need to rest. Please.

************************************************

Emails are easier for me to work with!

 haileyhobsonphotography@gmail.com

Phone: 801-885-8335

************************************************


My phone basically rings all day, so I apologize if I miss a call from you or it takes a while for me to get back to you. There's a lot to do and this is really hard on me and my family. Especially my own little family.

I'll let you know when I know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment