Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I'm dreaming of color...

Decorating Dilemma.

It would be so much easier for me to decorate Max & Maila's room if I could put Maila in the same kind of bed that Max is in.... But I think 6 months is a little young for a twin sized bed.

I guess their room is going to be a bit more of a challenge than I thought... one HUGE (but beautiful) crib and one twin bed, a dresser, and a bookshelf... hmm.. how to make it fit and look chic?

Lots of people do it and it looks darling... I just have to figure out how I'm going to do it. And on the cheap..

No worries, it can be done.

For now, I leave you with this eye candy... gorgeous rooms... full of inspiration!

source
source
couldn't find the original source for this pic

One thing I know is that I want COLOR... and LOTS of it!! Now off to brainstorm how to get the perfect kids room, with a skinny budget!!

Wish me luck!


1 comment:

  1. I vote that the sweet chevron statement wall makes the cut!

    ReplyDelete