Thursday, September 20, 2012

Project P90x - Day 4

First off, let me say THANKS!! to all the people that have given me a shout-out!! Your encouragement is so appreciated and needed!!! Plus, it makes me feel like people are actually reading these and I will look like a total retard if I don't finish it now! AWESOME!!!!! I always love comments!!  

 Yoga

I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that this was a good workout. I don't have pictures because with two children and an hour and a half video - yeah. That wasn't going to happen. I had to break up this workout into two seperate parts. And I SUCK. Man, I am not flexible!! I used to be. Back in my high jumping days I could do a back bend and touch the back of my head to my heels. Yeah... can't do that anymore!! Apart from being sore from my other workouts, it really was difficult. I couldn't do all of the poses and some of the ones I could do, I couldn't do for very long. A little disheartening, but I'll get there. Tony says that you're just supposed to do your best. That's what I'm doing.

At least I can't get any worse. I can only go up from here!



1 comment:

  1. An hour and a half of yoga. I'm impressed! But I am even more impressed about you being able to touch your head to your heels in a back bend, even it was in high school. That is so cool. =)

    ReplyDelete