Saturday, June 23, 2012

Baby Bedding Dilemma

Well, it's really not a dilemma ... Just a matter of monies.

I love to make things and I thought I wanted to make this baby girls bedding for the crib - but I honestly don't know when I'm going to get the time to do it.  So I was searching for bedding online and I found this adorable site that has matching crib and toddler bedding ( Max is going into a toddler bed and they're sharing a room ) !!


How adorable is that??? (if you like lime green like I do - it's pretty adorable!) Here's what I think... I could buy that main things in matching colors but then do everything else different..so they match, but it's different colors? Does that make sense? I think I'm rambling.

Example - Green bumper pads and crib skirt on the crib - but with a pink or white crib sheet...

Exmple 2 - Green toddler comforter and pillowcase but turquoise or white sheets...

Make sense??

Now, here's my dilemma.... even if I ONLY bought the bumper pads and the crib skirt and the toddler comforter and the pillowcase - it would cost me....get ready.... $300.00!!!!! WHAT???!!!!!

Argh. Problem is now I like the idea of the bedding semi matching, and I can't afford $300.00 so I'm going to have to make it I think.

Project #8721 added to the list.

Dang it all.

Unless someone wants to give me $300.00....then you'd be my best friend. Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment