Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Weekly Wednesday #3

I know, I know. I'm posting this a day early, but that's because it's already been done and worn out in public. This weeks Weekly Wednesday Craft was all about clothing!!

My first project was a skirt. I took a page out of this girls book...



And made myself this...


Seriously, little miss Leanne over there at Elle Apparel makes some B-E-A-U-TIFUL things!! I want to make everything she makes. I hope I get around to it eventually.

My second project was for my babe. He needed an outfit to wear on Sunday, and because I woke up at 5am for no reason Sunday morning, I thought "why not". So I made him an adorable little vest and matching tie. It. Was. Awesome.


BONUS: they're reversible!!

love it.


I hope you made some lovely things this week!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment