Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Take a looksie...

first of all... WELCOME MOMMA to MY BLOG!!!!!!!
ggg
I really am so excited for you to read all about our goings ons :)
bbb
I've decided to put up some pictures of our apartment here in L-town! I keep getting alot of people asking me to share pictures, so I made a conscience decision to cave to peer pressure.
ggggg
so here it is
ENJOY
111
THE MASTER BEDROOM
(this is where the magic happens)
THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MASTER BEDROOM
with the shoe holder that holds SOME of my shoes
and was graciously and perfectly assembled and put up
by my dear sweet husband
MY SIDE OF THE CLOSET
which also happens to be twice the size of Kyle's
KYLE'S SIDE OF THE CLOSET
which is about half the size of mine
THE BATHROOM
you don't want to know what goes on in here
...
and please notice the tuna cans that hold up
the shower curtain rod
INGENIOUS!!!!
(our shower is awkwardly shaped and the rod isn't long enough
to reach all the way across..so... during one of his many
L O N G showers which use all the hot water, Kyle had an epiphany.
fff
"Why don't I," he thought "take tuna cans out of
our food storage and place them in at each end of the shower rod??
That way, the water won't splash all over the floor,
and the shower curtain will come up high enough
to hide my neck from passersby."
fff
Like I said, GENIOUS.
THIS IS THE STUDIO
i make a mess

KYLE'S DESK
which is ALWAYS way cleaner than this
it just so happens that on the day I took these pictures,
I threw all the crap on his desk.
Thus, acheiving two clean desks that I use,
and a dirty one for Kyle.
Making ME the clean one.
temporarily.
PIANO AND DINING ROOM
our new table!!!
and our lovely piano!!!
...
and DVD's.
and Zune music player.
and LCD lamp.
and regifted silver ugly picture frame thingy.
and ceiling fan.
with ugly wooden toggles on the string thingys.
oh,
and that thing i painted that one time.
THIS'D BE THE FAMILY ROOM
where the magic happens when it's not happening
in the room that it normally happens
(that's kyle's contribution to the blog)
YOU SEE WHY HE'S NOT ALLOWED?
oh,
and i made the black table thingy. kind of.
and kyle, well,
he bought both of those couches and the ugly blue lamps
for $100.00!!!!
freaking awesome deal!!!
T.V.
nuff said.
KITCHEN
sorry, no magic in here.
Just cooking.

and there you have it
our life all in cute little pictures
...
exciting right??
right.

2 comments:

  1. I hate that you've been married for like 5 minutes and already you've got a cuter place than I do -- and I've been working on it for more than 4 years. I'll try not to take my rage out on you ... no promises ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same clock in your kitchen! Love it! HAHA, also, do you LOVE your painting table? I paint too and I'm thinking of getting a drafting table type thingy with an adjustable top. Currently I use a portable wooden board lol. Your thoughts would be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete