Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cupcakes

i would really love to eventually open my own little bakery.
one that purely sells C U P C A K E S
q
q
so tonight,
i thought it would be a good idea
to maybe try to cook some cupcakes
a
so i did.
and they were awful
truly T R U L Y AWFUL!!!!!
but it was fun and i enjoyed it
and i learned some things along the way...
1. i make a mess
2. i'm good at making a mess
3. i can't make frosting the right way!!
no matter how HARD i try!!!
oh
ff
oh well.
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
here's the aftermath:




do you see how terrible?
i have to laugh to keep from crying.
ashjkdf
i think my "cupcakery" dreams are moving further away

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I am missing something but those cupcakes look pretty good to me - keep on cooking - you are doing a good job and I am sure that Kyle loves the treats also.

    ReplyDelete