Friday, May 27, 2011

Fun in the Sun

Well, goodness. We've just been having a blast here in good ole' phoenix. The sun is shining, it's warm, I'm getting a tan, Max is getting teeth and is now and expert crawler. Seriously, I've never seen the boy move so fast. He sits up on his own and can pull himself to a standing position on just about everything. I feel like he's growing up so fast, so I thought I'd share with you some of Max's activities while we've been here (and some of mine...)



Max having a taste of his FIRST In-N-Out burger.

I think he liked it.

Playing with dad on the johnny jump up..

i know he liked that
Cuddling with Uncle Quin on the couch,
who Max adores!!!
anytime Quin comes into the room it's like
"mom who?"


I got some feathers in my hair.
they're lime green.
there's more, just not in this picture.

Mamma and I went and saw
Mamma Mia.
Awesome.
Period.

Bought Max his first pink polo.
Got asked if he was a girl.
No. He's not.
He just knows how to rock the pink.




Chase came to visit us!

It was great!!


We all cuddled together on the couch,

I actually like this picture,

apart from the horrid lighting.


Went to Quin's practice football game,

which max did not pay attention to,

but I think most of the people there paid more attention

to max than the game. I think I held him for all of 4 seconds

before women (I didn't know - but my moms friends)

were carrying him around, showing him to everyone else.

Us at the game...the kid on the right is Quin's BFF Billy


And sure enough, what is a Ficklin gathering without a nice

bone breaking round of "Hippo Ball" in the pool?

Sadly, the only person hurt was Kyle, who got punched in the face.

Billy wore a mouth gaurd. Smart Kid.



It has been so fun here! More pictures to come as soon as I take them!

I love being here.

Fo' realz.

No comments:

Post a Comment