Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Another Ruffled T-Shirt!!

I wanted a new shirt for my birthday.
But I didn't want to buy it.
So I made myself one.

I made another ruffle t-shirt!
I know, I know...
I really don't have enough time to keep making all these things,
but I just. can't. help. it.

it's an addiction.

anyways, i thought that maybe if YOU wanted to make one,
I'd show you how.


So here... follow these steps...
and the descriptions aren't awesome, but they work.

I had no descriptions so you're already better off than I was.





See?? Fast, easy, and so cute!! The t-shirt I cut up was a knit fabric, so I didn't have to worry about the edges fraying because knit doesn't fray! awesome!!!

I'm not even sure those directions made sense, but there you have it.
And sorry for the faceless "myspace" pic. It's hard to model your creations when the only person home is a 7 month old who doesn't understand "no, max. don't chew on the camera."

but it works...

Happy Birthday to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment