Friday, October 1, 2010

October

Well, it's officially October. Which means this little kid can come out now whenever he wants and have a cool birthday.


10-?-10


Granted, 10-10-10, would be pretty AWESOME, but I don't know that I can hold on that long. PLUS, I'm pretty sure he won't stay in that long. But who knows, nobody knows. Well, somebody knows, but He's not telling me.

I am SO ready for him to get here!! Please, please, PLEASE!!! Those nine months went really fast, but these last two weeks... I'm pretty sure time has stopped all together. And what's even more pathetic is that I've been home all day, every day this week and my house wouldn't show it. Which makes me feel a little guilty, but at the same time, I'm nine months pregnant so maybe that's a good excuse to not deep clean my house everyday, but still. Actually, now that I'm talking about it. I should go clean my house. Ok.


maybe that will help speed up the process...

2 comments:

  1. I decided this morning that he's coming tomorrow, Sunday at the latest. But the only way you can guarantee that he'll come is to schedule something for this weekend so it would be INCONVENIENT for him to come. So yeah ... make a social engagement of some sort that you really want to go to. Then he'll come. Tomorrow. Sunday at the latest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. before I had all "8" I always got the burst of energy and did all the cleaning and cooking that I would need to do before I was waited on for a few days....go Hailey!!!!!

    ReplyDelete