Monday, September 9, 2013

Fabric Wall Treatment

I've been a busy girl today!! My in-laws are coming to town on Wednesday and I had a couple last minute projects I wanted to get done before they got here.... I'm not quite finished, I have to do the other side of the fireplace, but I am just so darn excited about it!! I wanted to share!!


I. AM. IN. LOVE.

 
Tutorial coming soon!! I know you all want to do this too!!

 Now if I could only get my landlords to let me paint that brick on the fireplace white....

6 comments:

  1. you don't have to kill yourself to get things done just because we are coming in town - just seeing all the family is good enough for us - you are so clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hailey I love your blog! I love seeing your projects and getting inspired to make our home more colorful and beautiful! Love you lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this I found this blog really interesting. I've been looking for a dentist in Edmonton and I know that it's been really hard to find one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hailey remember me (Millie), I don't think so. You left our Lorain ward (Ohio) when you were a little girl. Actually Quinn was a baby when you guys left. I love your blog and I plan to add it to my blog. http://frugaliciouschick.blogspot.com
    I have 3 blogs. the one I just mentioned is all about decorating and extreme couponing.
    My vegan blog... http://nuestracena-vegancuisine.blogspot.com
    and my gospel blog http://inspirationallettersbymillie.blogspot.com
    I love the adorable things you are doing...you guys are doing such a great job. I hope to get from you some cute ideas...I love your white table and your fabric wall...fabulously done. I will be back soon...take care of that cute family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete