Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sun Valley - but not the Heppler Reunion

I took a very impromptu trip to Sun Valley this last week. My parents stayed a week longer than they thought they were going to so on Monday morning, at 8 a.m., I decided to leave for Sun Valley at 11 a.m. It was a wonderful trip and I was able to spend alot of great one-on-one time with both my parents and my mom's parents.

I know that I'm going to be in Sun Valley in a week and a half for a family reunion, but there was just something so refreshing about being there without all the noise and activities that just felt awesome. I completely miss Sun Valley, spending summers there. I hope that I can give my kids those memories just like my parents were so vigilant about taking us there.

I love Sun Valley. I miss it.

Here are some lovely pictures that I captured. enjoy







2 comments:

  1. cute pictures - I'm glad that you made some great memories - it was also nice that we are on your way home and that you, Max and Rambo spent the night - thanks - it is always fun to have you here

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps - tell your Grandma she looks great

    ReplyDelete