Sunday, January 2, 2011

January 2011

Well, we've made it. It's January 2011!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
I feel like this last year has just flown by. So much has happened and I feel truly blessed to have had such a good year. My husband and baby boy are the best things that ever happened to me! It was such a good year!!! But now it's this year. And I am excited for this year, I've set some pretty awesome goals for myself and am excited to see what happens!
I've never been very good at keeping my NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS but I'm ready to make that change.

So, my FIRST resolution, is to KEEP MY RESOLUTIONS!!




The rest gets to stay between Kyle and I, but I hope that by setting new goals for myself and my family that I can grow in love, faith, patience, and charity.
I can always use help.



But I have a feeling that this year will be great and that I'm going to learn alot!!

YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment