Monday, August 10, 2009

Why yes, I did.

I did it. I wrecked. On the freeway. In rush hour traffic.

I was trying to change lanes...the guy in front of me slammed on his breaks, I slammed on mine, swerved to miss him and fish tailed.

Then, I t-boned the guy I fish tailed to miss...and because I hit the front of his car...it spun mine around. I then continued to spin across 3 lanes of RUSH HOUR traffic, and then came to a lovely stop on the side of the freeway. It's really a miracle that no one else hit me... the freeway was packed. (it was rush hour after all)

AND to add to the fun....I had to be taken to the hospital in an ambulance. (turns out, those are not as exciting as people think) And after all that, all I got was a nasty case of whiplash. (which DOES suck - seriously painful, doesn't help the headache)

Lame.

Yeah. That about sums up the weekend.


On a lighter note - my darling husband has addicted me to DOMINOES. I love it. And I make him play with me.

And he's been unbeleivably wonderful (I guess it's not so unbeleivable, he is naturally wonderful) to me this whole time. Very ... what's the word ... nuturing, and patient with me. Because I'm sure he has a headache from this whole thing too ....


how I L O V E that man

2 comments:

  1. I didn't either! This can't be good for the headaches! So sorry. How's LEWISTON?

    ReplyDelete