Sunday, July 12, 2009

A good time, I think

So... I know this is a little late, but here's a little update on what we did on the 4th.

I've never really seen good fireworks...I mean I did when I was little, but I don't remember them, so...
Kyle and I
decided to watch the stadium of fire
fireworks.
Which apparently weren't that great (according to Kyle)
but I loved them!
So here are pics from the night
:)

We played UNO while we waited for the show to start..





notice the sweet sunburn...
It blistered.
Ouch.
(Heidi promised me that she would give
me some miracle cream called
{ SUNSCREEN }
when we got to Lewiston)
All in All
it was a really good day.



3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I hope you enjoyed the good firework show because you won't get that here in Lewiston :). I promise though, there are some good things about Lewiston. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's slightly depressing tiff.

    Doesn't really make me wanna come...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH heppy heppy!! You're so married and so cutsey patootsey. I hope I meet the man someday. Are you still BYUing for a while?

    ReplyDelete