Friday, June 19, 2009

The Head Update

Well.... I just have to do something to keep myself from going crazy. So I've decided to just post this information, but I'm thinking that not a lot of people read this anyways, but if you do. Here's what's happening in our life right now...with my headaches that is.

I had a neurologist appointment this morning and we found out that my neurologist thinks I may have a hole in my heart. She says it's not that likely, but still. It's freaking me out a little, but I think Kyle a little more level-headed because he's convinced that I'm going to be ok. Either way, I'm having an ultrasound done on Monday the 22nd to determine what exactly is going on.

So, just thought maybe you'd want an update. I think I'm sure it'll be fine, I know Kyle is, but still... I'm praying hard!!

love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment